• "Great prices, full bar and great wine list"
• "The service was amazing and the food was good"
• "Service is top-notch"
Cafe Pasta has a unique atmosphere, but was nice none the less. The food was delicious. I think it was a little pricey, but we had a coupon. Will definitely go back."
- By Allison M. - Jul 29, 2009
• "I've been trying to find a good Italian place since I moved from Chicago"
• "Best Italian in Triad
Cafe Pasta is the best Italian restaurant in the Triad, bar none, and locally owned. We much prefer it to the "chain" restaurants. Their lasagna is wonderful, as is the Tortellini Alfredo, the Mediterranean Salad, and the Prime Rib, and they have great homemade bread. And the desserts are not to be missed, especially the chocolate mousse and the huge portion of Tiramisu. The value is great, the service is excellent, the wine list is great, and we consider it our favorite restaurant in the Triad area. Never a disappointment. It's great for lunch, too, and they have free wi-fi and free banquet rooms. Had my birthday party there last year and it was a big hit."
- By jazzzytina - Jun 20, 2009